This perfect home located in the trendy Brookhaven neighborhood is close to the popular shops and restaurants along Dresden Drive and within walking distance to the neighborhood park with tennis courts and playground. Canmont Drive is a great street surrounded by more expensive new construction and easy access to I-85 and Buckhead. The stately magnolia tree in the front yard provides charming curb appeal which is further accented by the stained front porch. The interior is very open and bright with high end finishes found in more expensive homes. The backyard is fully fenced and professionally landscaped with a stacked stone wall, plenty of grassy area for play, and a spacious deck to relax and entertain. Offered for $519,000. Please contact Dede DeYonker for more details or to view this home at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-626-1874.
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”5150013″ showall=”true”]
It’s so exciting to be a part of this outstanding company and it’s success.
This is a great new listing in the Tritt Elementary, Hightower Trail Middle, and Pope High School District.
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”5036239″ showall=”true”]
This special property is located in the top rated Cobb County School District of Sope Creek Elementary, Dickerson Middle, and Walton High School.
[idx-listing mlsnumber=”4321056″ showall=”true”]
The Sotheby’s International Realty site is unique in its focus on lifestyle. The site has recently added five specialty market pages to offer unique and specialized marketing to properties with these specific lifestyle packages: Farm & Ranch, Golf, Waterfront, Ski and Vineyard.
TEN REASONS TO BUY A HOUSE IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA RIGHT NOW!
1. The lowest rates in history!
2. Buying power with low rates means more house for your money.
3. Sellers are listening to realtors for the 1st time in years and pricing accordingly. Again, more house for the money!
4. Foreclosures and short sales are tapering off, which might make prices rise because sellers no longer have to compete with this product!
5. Prices historically increase in a spring market. We have not seen that in the past 3 years but this year is different. The number of sales has increased almost 50% in Atlanta in our market place. I believe that we will see an increase in prices this spring if rates stay low and supply continues to diminish.
6. The supply of houses has decreased (# of sales) and the number of buyers has increased (low interest rates). For the 1st time in 3 years, supply and demand is going our way. Another reason to expect prices to increase in the spring of 2012!
7. Sellers do not want to have their houses on the market during the holidays which is another reason for shrinking supply. The serious seller will keep marketing until the house sells. Motivated to sell???? I think so!
8. Sellers want to sell by the end of this year and are more motivated to accept an offer. Waiting costs money in carrying costs and unexpected market conditions. It makes sense that a seller will accept an offer rather than to hang on for 6 more months to see what happens!
9. The money supply is good and lenders are lending as much as they can to as many people as they can.
10. If your buyer has a house to sell, then buying now at a low price and selling in the spring, hopefully in a better market, can put money in the pocket and makes perfect sense. This makes this time of year exceptionally right for the selling and buying client!
Now add to that that our appraisals now indicate that our market is STABLE instead of declining and there is a 3-6 month supply of houses and no longer an OVERSUPPLY. This is a huge indicator that our market is turning!!
If you’re ready to start looking for your new home, contact Dede at email@example.com or 404-626-1874
With so many homeowners owing more on their home than its actual value, many programs have been developed to offer help. It seems that it has been an almost daily news story for so long, I think many of us have become skeptical or even numb to another offer for help. You hear of owners that throw in the towel and send the keys back to the bank, while others apply for assistance only to find out they don’t meet the requirements. A new program is now in effect that has received positive press from two well respected and trusted advisors on Real Estate, Clark Howard and John Adams. One of the highlights I took away from the program was that the property does not need to appraise out. With the decreased values and tightened appraisal guidelines, getting a home to appraise for the loan amount has been a major hurdle over the last few years.
For more information on Atlanta short sales or foreclosures contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-626-1874.